Salesforce CPQ implementation services
Increase the speed and accuracy of your close
Work with our Salesforce CPQ implementation experts to get your system:
- Customised to your CPQ processes
- Configured for high productivity
- Delivered on time and on budget
Salesforce CPQ implementation partner
Optimise CPQ and billing to accelerate sales
As a Salesforce CPQ implementation partner, we help organisations accelerate their digital transformation with CPQ. From strategy to integration and development to training, our consultants can support you every step of the way. And after 10 years as CPQ consultants, there is no project too big or small for our team.
Discover how Salesforce can help you achieve your business goals with our CPQ consultancy.
Save time and money by making sure your CPQ implementation lands perfectly the first time around.
Build a highly customised CPQ and billing platform with the expertise of our Salesforce development team.
Gain more value from your systems by connecting Salesforce CPQ to any internal or third-party applications.
Keep CPQ secure and high-performing at all times with a tailored support agreement that suits your business.
Get a faster return on your CPQ and billing investment by training users and admins in our Salesforce classes.
Benefits of Salesforce CPQ implementation
Accelerate with unified quote-to-cash
Salesforce CPQ & Billing is a fully integrated solution for fast and flawless invoicing. CPQ’s powerful capabilities help you go beyond single sales to create recurring revenues. Save time and money by automating pricing complexities, billing requirements, and electronic payments. As an established Salesforce CPQ consultancy, we will optimise your implementation and beyond.
Improve revenue recognition
Unite sales and finance for end-to-end visibility, while integrating with ERP to gain insights and facilitate reporting.
Automate contract execution
Get your business done quickly and securely with automated contract processes and integrated e-signature tools.
Eliminate human error
Use automation and integrated data to ensure that your proposals and contracts are always right the first time.
Supercharge Salesforce with our CPQ consultants.
Salesforce CPQ features and configurations
Use CPQ to supercharge your sales
CPQ gives you a scalable process to accelerate direct and channel partner sales.
- Turn reps and partners into trusted advisors with complex yet intuitive product catalogues
- Create customer solutions easily with preconfigured or customised bundles
- Model deal scenarios, refine pricing with intelligence, and create branded quotes
- Streamline quoting approvals and ensure sales compliance with product rules
Use CPQ’s subscription and usage billing options to align quotes with customers’ needs.
- Scale growth by automating contract amendments, usage pricing, and renewals
- Deliver on promises with centralised visibility of subscriptions and entitlements
- Streamline cross-sell and upsell with price uplifts at renewal and coterminous add-ons
- Reduce attrition with automatically generated renewal opportunities
Bring front- and back-office together with CPQ’s completely unified platform.
- Streamline sales order acceptance and easily pass quote details downstream
- Automatically consolidate all billable charges into a unified invoice for each customer
- Streamline electronic payments via credit card or ACH
- Facilitate revenue recognition by spreading revenue transactions over financial periods
Find out how our CPQ consultants can help you grow.
FAQ about Salesforce CPQ
Understand CPQ & billing features
What is CPQ?
CPQ stands for Configure, Price, Quote. Salesforce CPQ software is designed to help you define the price of goods and services, taking into account relevant variables. Configure allows customisation to quote for what buyers need. Price offers ways to consistently price for discounts and bundling. And Quote pulls this information together to create a quote to send to the prospect.
What’s the advantage of CPQ?
CPQ simplifies and accelerates the quote process. You can create consistent, accurate quotes that are tailored to customers’ needs. It also integrates the quote process into the payments process by issuing orders and invoices. You can set rules for discounts, agreed rates, volume deals, and channel pricing.
What is Salesforce CPQ?
Salesforce CPQ is a leading solution for speeding up the process of pricing and creating quotes. You can use it to generate proposals and contracts, and then have an order and invoice created automatically when the deal is closed. Integration makes it simple to collect payments options, and you can use reports and status flags to alert finance teams to any potential issues.
Contact our CPQ implementation team